Functions as the Chief Financial Officer and is a key member of the company’s leadership team providing business and financial perspective. Responsible for all aspects of financial management including strategic planning, measurement, budgeting, analysis and training.. Key customers include the Operations Manager, Department Heads, Owner /Operator.
• Performs technical accounting work in accordance with established accounting system and generally accepted principles of accounting.
• Establishes & maintain accounts as assigned.
• Prepares & balances monthly journal entries & accounting correction, and verifies ledger entries from detailed records.
• Assists in the preparation, analyses of revenues estimate, program operating cost, fund conditions or other proprietary or budget accounts.
• Analyzes & verifies financi8al report, statements & records of expenditures & revenues.
• Assist with the preparation of accounting reports.
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliation.
• Distributes labor, equipments & indirect costs & other documents, coding such codes to functional & organizational classification.
• Deposits transfers & payroll.
• Receives & processes invoices, purchase order and reimbursement.
• Assists with annual budget and audits as assigned.
• Maintain & reconciles petty cash.
• Enters data & information into accounting records system & modifies as needed,
• Pre audits & codes various claims & purchase orders & prepares for payment.
• Provides ongoing coaching, training and development of Accounting staff & subordinate staff.
Qualification & Requirements
• 12th Grade.
• Finance/Accounting Degree.
• 5 years experience in financial analysis.
• Both Arabic & English Reading, writing, speaking.
• Computer skilled.
• Organized, self esteem.
• Outstanding communication & Presentation skills.