Performs administrative duties supporting the needs of internal and external customers
• Core Administrative May provide administrative support and input to the budget process.
• May process invoices and obtain authorizations.
• Tracks and responds appropriately to incoming calls and letters of external customers.
• May coordinate and assist with customer service processes including the company’s customer satisfaction measurement system.
• Acts as a receptionist.
• Receives and directs visitors to appropriate area.
• Answers telephone calls and takes messages, and may answer routine or repetitive inquiries.
• Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, reports, and correspondence for principals.
• Independently produces correspondence and reports using appropriate software and tools.
• Establishes and maintains files and records.
• Maintain all related equipment & first aid them
• Maintains inventory and orders office supplies.
• Arranges travel reservations and accommodations.
• Manages calendar for self and principals/customers.
Qualification & Requirements
1. University Degree.
2. minimum one year experience as secretary .
3. Age below 30 years.
4. English langue " Reading, writing, speaking".
5. ability to lead people and maintain the standard through training crew people.
6. will known in filling system.
|< Prev||Next >|