To provide leadership,coaching, and direction to the assigned restaurants, to maximize the long-term sales and profit potential of each restaurant . builds a positive business realtionship with restaurant managers and restaurant leadership team. Key customers include restaurant managers, restaurant leadership assistant team,shift management, operations manager and customers.
• Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behavior and basic people minimums necessary to gain commitment from the crew, shift managers and restaurant leadership team.
• Interviews, conducts OJE’s, and trains restaurant managers based on profit center staffing needs and goals.
• Ensures that all assigned restaurant are adequately staffed to maximize sales potential and turnover among all restaurant employees is reduced.
• Knows, enforces, educates all restaurant employees, on all appropriate HR policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
• Develops, trains, rewards and recognizes the results of all levels of restaurant employees.
• Consults with the restaurant leadership team on employee commitment measurement and assist with plan to increase employee’s loyalty, satisfaction and pride with the company.
• Completes and presents performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for each restaurant manager ensures performance reviews are completed on all restaurant employees in a timely basis.
Ensures that individual development plans are implemented, and diversity staffing objectives are met
Qualification & Requirements
1. 12th Grade.
2. Business Related Degree.
3. 5 Years Experience.
4. Both Arabic & English Reading, writing, speaking.
5. Excellent Computer skilled.
6. Organized, self esteem.
7. Outstanding communication & Presentation skills.
|< Prev||Next >|