Change individuals' behavior that improves business results by developing, implementing and consulting in training, operational standards and facilitating Regional training, Key customers include Staff, Owner/Operators, Restaurant Management, and learners.
• Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors that support the Company’s vision.
• Serves each customer's requests by helping identify the appropriate resources and interventions to most effectively accomplish their objectives.
• Provides strategic interventions that help our market accomplish its objectives.
• Coaches people on how to measure and improve training results, and how to appropriately diagnose problems and create actions that solve them.
• Frequently communicates and provides feedback to Owner/Operators regarding the success and opportunities for people development within an organization.
• Creates a partnership between Owner/Operators, Operations Manager, Consultants, Restaurant Managers, and learners that stimulates transfer of training, return on training investment (ROI), and improves restaurant results.
• Develops as an operations expert and consultant on company’s operating standards, management tools, and training systems to maximize restaurant & operations quality, service & cleanliness.
Qualification & Requirements
1. University Degree.
2. 3 – 5 years experience as training manager in restaurants and hotels .
3. Age below 35 years.
4. English langue " Reading, writing, speaking"
5. Ability t manage the managerial work,
|< Prev||Next >|