Human resource manager
A member of company’s leadership team. Responsible for developing and executing the people initiatives that drive the company’s business results. Acts as expert counsel to key customers on HR systems and strategies. Responsible for all HR department initiatives and resources. Key customers include the Human Resources team, company’s Staff, and Owner/Operator.
• Anticipates and identifies future people-related issues that positively impact the business and partners with Regional leadership to develop strategies to address them.
• Actively participates in company’s strategic business planning process and leads the development of people initiatives such as Diversity, People Planning, and Rewards and Recognition.
• Drives innovation, change, and implementation of people practices that improve business results.
• Ensures that the company attracts, develops and retains productive employees that can effectively execute the company’s business plan.
• Participates in and influences community/government relations activities to promote company’s image and impact business results.
• Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors necessary to gain commitment (loyalty, satisfaction, pride) from the HR team, company’s staff, and Owner/Operators. Managing HR Team
• Role models the utilization of effective people systems within the HR department (selection, Performance Development System, Rewards and Recognition, etc.).
HR System Implementation
• Oversees implementation of strategic people imperatives and core HR strategies and systems in the Region (Performance Development System, Strategic Staffing & Retention Plan, Diversity Business Plan, etc.).
• Designs, implements, and educates key customers on innovative compensation and reward strategies.
• Partners with crisis management team to anticipate and determine responses to HR-related crisis situations (third-party interventions, health and safety issues, and wage and hour audits, etc.).
• Consults on educational initiatives to improve employment image.
Measures and oversees cost containment/incentive programs (workers compensation, unemployment, etc.) to ensure that these programs optimize profitability.
•Qualification & Requirements
1. 12th Grade.
2. Business Related Degree.
3. 5 Years Experience.
4. Both Arabic & English Reading, writing, speaking.
5. Excellent Computer skilled.
6. Organized, self esteem.
7. Outstanding communication & Presentation skills.
|< Prev||Next >|