Functions as the Accounting Department Head and is a key member of the accounting team. Responsible for all aspects of accounting including performing responsible & technical accounting work involving the keeping of statistical & financial records, recording transaction within established system & procedures and exercise independent judgment in the processing of accounts.
• Performs technical accounting work in accordance with established accounting system and generally accepted principles of accounting.
• Establishes & maintain accounts as assigned.
• Prepares & balances monthly journal entries & accounting correction, and verifies ledger entries from detailed records.
• Assists in the preparation, analyses of revenues estimate, program operating cost, fund conditions or other proprietary or budget accounts.
• Analyzes & verifies financi8al report, statements & records of expenditures & revenues.
• Assist with the preparation of accounting reports.
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliation.
• Distributes labor, equipments & indirect costs & other documents, coding such codes to functional & organizational classification.
• Deposits transfers & payroll.
• Receives & processes invoices, purchase order and reimbursement.
• Assists with annual budget and audits as assigned.
• Maintain & reconciles petty cash.
• Enters data & information into accounting records system & modifies as needed,
• Pre audits & codes various claims & purchase orders & prepares for payment.
• Provides ongoing coaching, training and development of Accounting staff & subordinate staff.
Qualification & Requirements
• 12th Grade.
• Finance/Accounting Degree.
• 3 Years Experience as accountant.
• 2 years as chief accountant.
• Both Arabic & English Reading, writing, speaking.
• Computer skilled.
• Organized, self esteem.
• Outstanding communication & Presentation skills.
|< Prev||Next >|