Functions as an Accounting a key member of the accounting team. Under general supervision Responsible for a variety of professional accounting work. Complies procedures and maintain financial data & records, insuring that all financial data are recorded in accordance with generally accepted with generally accepted accounting principals and consistent with established policy & procedures.
• Assist with the preparation of accounting reports.
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliation.
• Distributes labor, equipments & indirect costs & other documents, coding such codes to functional & organizational classification.
• Deposits transfers & payroll.
• Receives & processes invoices, purchase order and reimbursement.
• Assists with annual budget and audits as assigned.
• Maintain & reconciles petty cash.
• Enters data & information into accounting records system & modifies as needed,
• Pre audits & codes various claims & purchase orders & prepares for payment.
• Provides ongoing coaching, training and development of Accounting staff & subordinate staff.
Qualification & Requirements
1. University Degree in accounting.
2. 3 years experience in a fast food restaurant..
3. Age below 30 years.
4. English langue " Reading, writing, speaking"
|< Prev||Next >|